miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

KICKING OFF 2015 IN MADRID

Hi everybody, hope you had a lovely time.

This year for 3rd time I spent New Year's Eve in Madrid. Although is one of my favourites cities I missed Mexico even more my family.

Well, this time the weather was perfect, we had lovely sunny days and took advantage taking some pictures and coming out with different outfits.
I've been a bit pissed off of being wearing coats and jackets lately. 

I went for this cape which apart from being warm it keeps you styled with anything you pair it.

The boots: I know that they are a "bit too long" but they are in my top ten to go for long walks and keep yourself away from the cold.

One of my presents from Christmas was this bag from BIMBA & LOLA which is a Spanish brand. Have a look on their website you'll fall in love!

Let's get started and kick off this new year!!

Loads of love!



I'M WEARING: CAPE: ZARA (HERE) | LEATHER TALL BOOTS: ZARA (SIMILAR HERE) |
BAG: BIMBA&LOLA | SKIRT: ZARA| SUNNIES: BVLGARI | PRINTED TOP: SFERA | 
| WATCH: FOSSIL|


Hola, espero todos hayan tenido excelente inicio de año.
Por tercera vez celebro año nuevo en Madrid, como siempre extrañando Mèxico pero sobre todo a mi familia. 


Esta vez el clima estuvo perfecto. Los días fueron súper soleados, aprovechamos para tomar algunas fotos y proponer outfits para estos días de Enero que son aún más fríos que los de Diciembre.


Cansada de siempre usar mil abrigos y chamarras usé esta capa que, a parte de abrigar, da un toque perfecto con cualquier cosa que le pongas. 

Las botas son "un poquito" largas pero definitivamente están en mi top ten para caminar y escaparte del frío del invierno, son súper cómodas!

Por último, los reyes siguen llegando a casa y fueron muy generosos. Una de las cosas que recibí fue esta bolsa de BIMBA & LOLA que es una firma española que me encanta.

Espero que les guste e inspire la propuesta de hoy

Besos!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...